Iraca Palm Coaster - Natural with BrownRegular price $5.00
Each one is handmade by artisans in Colombia and the detailing is superb.
- Size: 3.7" diameter
- Material: Iraca palm fibers wrapped over wire frame
- Style: Woven
- Easy Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth
The Maitland sisters started Flying Sheep Country to bring you marvelous table linens that combine the look of Indian block prints and fine European embroidery. Their collections take you from casual chic to elegant dinner party looks. The sisters’ British roots and time living in Westport, CT and Sydney, Australia are contributing influences to their collections.
Why We're Called Flying Sheep Country
It's a whimsical nod to our time living in England and visiting the Cotswolds. As children, our parents would take us on long drives and our favorite activity was spotting sheep alongside the country roads.
We are a Small Family Business
If you have any questions about what tablecloth size is right for your table or need any advice for your table setting, we are here for you. Not sure what placemats would suit your china pattern? Please ask us.
We are a small family business and are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase.
Call us at (310) 819-7052 or send us an email: CustomerService@FlyingSheepcountry.com
We want you to love your purchases and we strive to make sure that you do. However, if you're unhappy with your items, please read our policy below to initiate the return process.
- Returns will only be accepted within 15 days of receipt of your delivery.
- Sales Items are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn and undamaged.
- An order can't be canceled if it has already been shipped.
- For all returns and questions about returns, please email us.
- For special promotions and sales, view our full return policy.
View Our Complete Return Policy